All about bulk payments
Corporate Payment Service
About the expressPay Corporate Payments Service
expressPay is designed to address some of the challenges we face in this regard. Whilst we cannot single-handedly solve the traffic problem, we have provided a simple and innovative solution to the payments problem.
Our electronic payments platform allows the convenience of purchasing and or paying for a growing portfolio of services in Ghana. We currently enable consumers to purchase airtime and pay for various bills and services. We support merchants such as Money Transfer (to Mobile Money Accounts & bank accounts) MTN, Vodafone, AirtelTigo, DStv, iBurst, Ghana Water, etc.
This service allows our corporate customers to access the full breadth of services available on expressPay with all the controls and reporting features that you require as a business.
We believe that the simplicity of the Corporate Payment Service combined with the utility of having access to all the services available on expressPay will meet your requirements as a business.
In Ghana, we find that we spend far too much time on what should ordinarily take a few minutes to do. From the time we spend in traffic getting to work, to the time we take paying down those bills.
The main features that the Corporate Payments Service will provide include:
- Account Summary - You can view the various corporate batch accounts (e.g. For different projects you have access to view)
- Upload Transactions Batch - Enable you to provide a set of transactions to be run
- Approve Transactions and Run Batch - A simplified Dashboard for running transactions
- View Batch Transaction Status - You can see all the status of transactions within a given batch
- Generate Invoices - For accounting purposes, you can generate invoices corresponding to transactions you have run.
- View Reports- View reports all transactions based on various criteria you provide.